Monday, August 9, 2010

sickness

occasionally GOD likes to remind me that I have MS. i get caught up in my daily life without much thought to being ill. over the last 8 and half years it has become at the bottom of my list. i have become more open about my disease in recent months only because i feel like i need to share with those with an illness, that life does go on.

currently GOD has reminded me. i have had an incredible summer with my family and friends, but now GOD has decided that it is time to slow down. i don't really get angry with him any longer when i have to do the treatment that makes me sicker until i get better. i'm more annoyed than anything and tired. it has become such second nature to me now that i find it more of an inconvenience.

i rely heavily on my friends and family now. i only hope that i can repay them for their sacrifices for me and my family. i send prayers of praise to the lord for all them. what an incredible gift if you can help a friend in need.

i get very emotional when i have a relapse and need treatment, so the coming blogs may be very emotional for you as well.

" heal me, O LORD, and i will be healed; save me and i will be saved, for you are the one i praise." jeremiah 17:18

"but i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD." jeremiah 30:17

1 comment:

  1. Love you Jess. So very lucky we are friends. You are just beautiful inside and out. Miss you much and love you to the moon and back! - Kels

    ReplyDelete