Friday, November 11, 2011

Penn State

The fear of sexual abuse is a nightmare for parents. I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around all of this and why someone would protect a man for all these years because of football. It keeps getting worse by the minute and now there is a rumor that Sandusky may have been prostituting children out to the highest donors through the charity that he founded, Second Mile. Enabling someone to hurt a child is the same as the act itself. God was very clear about protecting innocent life; children. We have no excuse if we say we believe in God and don‘t do anything; welcome to hell. That why’s abortion is genocide.

Being raised by a social worker that’s sole job was to protect physically and sexually abused children leaves an impression. The stories I have heard are horrific. Writing about this is not an easy thing, but if you think this is going on or know that it is you need to do something. We will be as guilty as the pedophile in the eyes of God and in my opinion we should be in the justice system. My mother in all of years of training can spot someone, or can have a sense that something is not right just by looking. I thank God she is in my children‘s life everyday.

There is no excuse for not protecting a child; none. I don’t care if you are a great coach or not. The students that are protesting his firing have turned the priority into football and not those children. The damage that has been done is irreversible. We are turning perversion into rights in this country. Sometime ago I wrote a posting regarding psychiatrists that are doing studies that are suggesting this is a lifestyle and should be accepted just like homosexuality. There is even a bill out there to put this in our laws through individuals that are protecting pedophiles. If we stand by and let it happen we have failed as a nation.

We argue that rich people have too much money. We argue about Medicare. We are arguing about immigration. We argue about education. We argue about how expensive our healthcare is. We worry about social security and the seniors in our country well get off your ass and take care of your parents. They clothed you, feed you, and gave you shelter. Quit relying on the government to do it for you.

We don’t argue about the resources in this country that have been cut federally and through the states to protect children. Second Mile is an organization for high-risk foster care children. My only question is; what the hell is wrong with us? If we keep cutting the very programs that protect our children we will be damned, and I think he is already doing that. We worry more about the parents and their welfare. By cutting the very things that protect our citizens out of compassion and empathy for the poor in this country we are failing. If you want to help the poor get off your ass and do it.
Unfortunately this story reminds of the Catholic Church. That is the reason why I would never be a supporter of the Catholic Church. The pope and the higher authorities in the church protected the priests that are pedophiles and destroyed thousands of lives because of that. Do people not realize that their authority is not the church, but God is? The parishnors that allow that to continue are just as much to blame in my opinion. We are commanded by God to protect innocent life, and those that ignore that will be held accountable. In our minds we don’t think that he will. He keeps a list of everything we do.

Over the last few months my opinions and beliefs regarding politics has changed even more. I don’t care about all of this stuff. I want the money to go to our protection. I want to know that my children are safe and that our law enforcement has the resources to do that. We are putting money above God and our children. We should be damned. I hope that this posting makes us feel terrible about what we are doing and question our beliefs in this country. I even hope that if this offends one of you so you can get out of my life. I have no tolerance for people that cannot see what they are doing to the children in this nation.

Our fear of reporting, or going after someone that does this is insane to me. We think I can’t get myself involved in this. What is wrong with us? We have got a bunch of spoiled individuals out there protesting because Wall Street makes money and they want it. Life sucks and it is hard. Suck it up. I don’t care about collective bargaining rights, or that we have college debts. I don’t care if we got in over our heads financially, and everyone else wants someone to pay for it. No one told us that everything in life is secure. I could lose every thing tomorrow. If your parents taught you that than I feel bad for you, because you will be in for a very rude awakening. If you have child and are relying on someone else to take care of them for you, you should be ashamed.
I am a republican and conservative because their beliefs are more towards protecting our country with the military and law enforcement. They don’t believe in those cuts. I want our troops home. I don’t care if the Middle East kills themselves off. I don’t care about the oil over there, because we have oil here. We won’t drill because of animals and trees. What about protecting our children? My liberal friends get your priorities straight. There is no excuse for not protecting our citizens on our soil. I am not going to apologize if you don’t feel that is not compassionate. We better protect our defense and our 2nd amendment right to bear arms. Don’t jeopardize their resources because you don’t think people want to harm you or your children.

There is no compromise on this; none. If you say you are a Christian then you should probably read the bible more because you are not one. This should disgust you, and I will question your heart on this and you accountable. When you had your child he gave you that child to protect, love and raise. We may have physically had the child, but they are his. I don’t understand this country. I don’t understand democrats and liberals because with their misguided bullshit our children are being raped, killed and neglected. We want everyone else to take care of them. We want to protect the very individuals that do this over our children, because they may get hurt in prison. Even criminals in prisons can’t stand individuals that hurt children.

Every president and congressman that has allowed these cuts to happen is an enabler. They don’t deserve to serve this country. I am very passionate about children, because I have met a lot of the children that this happened to. I have no idea how my mother did not kill some of these people. I would have hung them from the tree on the courthouse steps. I would give my life for my children. They are God’s children, and every child in the United States is his. I would start fighting for protection, and then we can move forward.

I started thinking about why I really want a new house. I realized that for over 2 years I have wanted another child. I want one desperately. I can’t physically have one, but I can take a child into our home. People always say how are you going to do that with your MS? God has protected me for a very long time regarding my MS. My MS does not matter when it comes to my children. If I have fear about my illness I have failed him.

I am not going to apologize to anyone about this post. Don’t even email me if this offends you. There are two sides and if we forget his wrath for ignoring what is right shame on us. Scripture justifies war and capital punishment. Stop trying to change his word. You have failed him when you do that. He is very clear that by his hand alone you may, or may not get it.

“Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ Deuteronomy 27:25


“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for
him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.” 9:42



“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelations 21:8

No comments:

Post a Comment