Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The 1st Amendment

I have been told that I am brutally honest. It’s got me in a lot of trouble with people. Our bible study teacher looked at me on Sunday with a laugh and said some of you are bloggers. I said that blog has gotten me in more trouble. Our pastor on a couple of occasions has said don’t worry about what people say about your blog. Write and figure it out.

Some people are still in my life that it has offended, and some aren’t. Not a major problem for me any longer. The reason is because I actually want to understand why they said that, because it is probably true. So I need to suck it up, look in the mirror, and figure it out. It used to bother me, but not anymore. I want to understand the scripture you are basing that on. I have to learn, because I love Christ. One of my sweet friends told me once if it is in scripture and it is wrong then don’t do it. If it is in scripture and it is his law than do it. Try not to compromise him.

Do we have the endurance to survive the laws we are putting on ourselves? One thing I know for sure from reading scripture is that God keeps his promises; we compromise him, ignore him and then we fall. What Christ was trying to tell us is that we are responsible for our failures to him; the individual. He died and took our sin. He died for you and we don’t even have the guts to stand up for him? That is you and you alone. There is scripture that says we are to submit to the ruling authorities. Question whether or not we have the strength as a nation to uphold these mandates.
And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. (Mark 13:13 ESV)

Since the mandate came out about the Catholic Church being required by law to provide abortions, the morning after pill, and birth control coverage I have been trying to wrap my mind around the 1st amendment being gone as of January 1, 2013. Why in the world would a church compromise doctrine? If people want to compromise the very God they say they love that is their business. Not the church or the United States government. I thought that people wanted the separation of church and state, and now we have made it a law that the church has to obey the government. Are you kidding me?

If you believe in abortion so much go watch someone have one, and pay for it. The US government gives over $100 million dollars in funding to Planned Parenthood so go there if you are a woman, and catholic. It is probably because you are ashamed and you don’t want people to see you in there. Why would you be ashamed if you believe God would want you to do it?

Why are we so worried about telling people the truth? Why do we care so much about how another lives their life? Is it because we think our way is better? Yes. You know that is controlling another, and that is not God. If we give someone an inch they will take a mile. If you don’t defend yourself they are going to keep doing it. I don’t understand individuals that really believe that we weren’t allowed to fight tyranny. I don’t get it. If we love him why wouldn’t we uphold his doctrine? I have heard on more than one occasion that my boys need to look a certain way. They need to dress a certain way. There hair should be certain way, because they look like girls. If anyone knows my boys, believe me they do not act like girls they are all boy. Blah, Blah, Blah. Their hearts are incredible. That is what matters the most.

My question is what is in our heart that we base someone on how they live their life or how they look? God did not make us to be the same. Take a leap of faith and actually love yourself for being you. He made you that way. Most people aren’t secure enough in themselves to do that. Maybe we are just envious of the person that is willing to do that.

Are we so worried that we are going to hurt someone’s feelings? I get it, because I have been hurt on more than one occasion, because it was true. There is going to be pain and suffering in your life. Why are we making laws for morality? People just don’t want to accept that if their life is in the toilet it is their fault. Get over it people. I have a very blessed, beautiful life and I will fight for it. God gave us that because we worked hard. It has not been easy. We have suffered and been through huge trials, because of our own selfish desires. It is that simple. My husband works his ass off to provide and to protect his family. Now we have the added worry that our benefits are going up and the cost of my MS meds, because of people that didn’t want to work for it. He does not deserve that, and I will call people out on it.

“When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already. . . . What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community." Adolf Hitler

The quote above pretty much says it all about what is going on now. They own our children through debt, and education. Now our children no longer have the right to speak against the government if the bill goes through. Parents aren’t going to have the right to question why they are doing this. Has anyone ever questioned why we are 26th in the world in education, but yet we have pumped billions of dollars into the public school system. Only 12% of students graduate in Washington DC with the fundamentals of reading and math. I find that a little odd in our nation’s capital.

I can honestly say those that put him office should be ashamed. You were played, and abused. You have enabled him to destroy other’s lives in this country, because of your definition of compassion. Not only have they destroyed our country’s 1st amendment in 3 years they have taken our children’s future. It is not all American’s fault that we can not be held accountable for our lives. That is your fault. It is not others fault that you are debt, that you cannot help another because of selfishness, or that you aren’t willing to stand up for your children’s freedom because of fear. That is on you so quit blaming others for it.

I could say that is just the Democratic Party, but it is also the republicans. We have very weak men and women in office that have not pushed for him to be impeached. He is a traitor to this country. He has destroyed the very document that got him in office. If he wins he will go after the term limit so he can stay. His czars are some of the most evil individuals when we finally educate ourselves about them. They manipulate to the point where we actually start to believe what they saying is moral.

Our President taught workshops on the Alinsky method: Rules For Radicals. Alinsky’s son has praised our president for implementing his father’s teachings so well. President Clinton and his lovely wife, Hilary loved Saul Alinsky. She even wrote her thesis on him. I have attached the link for the book so maybe just maybe your eyes will open. I pray they do. The consequence of our actions has destroyed our children’s future.

“Rules for Radicals opens with a quote about Lucifer, written by Saul Alinsky: "Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rules-for-radicals-saul-alinsky/1002278648

No comments:

Post a Comment