Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Freedom is Gone

“For if you turn back and cling to the remnant of these nations remaining among you and make marriages with them, so that you associate with them and they with you, know for certain that the Lord your God will no longer drive out these nations before you, but they shall be a snare and a trap for you, a whip on your sides and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from off this good ground that the Lord your God has given you.” Joshua 23:12-13

While I was sitting here this morning I realized that our freedom is gone in this country. Our President should have been impeached. Congress has been out of control for years. The last great president was Reagan. We didn’t pay attention, and now it is gone. We allowed them to take our constitution from us because it sounded humane and compassionate. It makes me sad that my children will not have the country I grew up in.

“If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.” Ronald Reagan

There are two great stories in the Old Testament; Exodus and Jeremiah. Moses leads the Israelites to freedom, and then God sends them to Babylon for ignoring him. They turned to themselves, became their own gods and he let them go. We are there in my opinion. We decided that our government knew what was best for our children, and raise them. What we are we going to tell them? Are we going we were too scared fight for them? I guess so.

We have been going through an issue with the education of our oldest son. The school believed he had disability. He doesn’t and I knew he didn’t. I knew that he is just a child that is going to learn differently from the child sitting next to him. I want to protect my boys from the world. It is my job as their mother, but at some point I’m not going to be able to. I have no idea what I will say to them when they are men, and we as a nation didn’t allow them to have freedom.

My hope is that we as a nation will be able to withstand this individually and as a family. Too be honest I don’t believe many can. I loathe weakness I admit it. I loathe the tyranny of beliefs on another. I don’t understand the mindset of it. I don’t understand how in 30 years we have destroyed what President Reagan returned to us after President Carter. We just threw it away and took it for granted. It just breaks my heart of what an ignorant nation we have become. Do we not understand history? Do we not understand what Marx and Lenin were teaching? Do we not understand that one of our president’s heroes, the Clinton’s, and so many in our government was the American Communist Saul Alinsky?

Look at Europe. They have been destroyed by their social policies. Greece is burning as we read this. Israel is about to be attacked again, and our politicians are telling them that they shouldn’t defend themselves. They should hand over their lives to very people that want them wiped from the face of the earth. Look at Cuba, and what Castro did them. Look at China and the poverty of its own people. Look at Iran, Iraq, Syria, and the tyranny of Islam. How is that love and peace? Is it because we use our military to fight for the freedom of people is that how we say that is wrong and justify it in our minds? God said to fight evil.

“Did you suffer so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?” Galatians 3:4

I feel so bad for our troops and for the families that have lost a loved one and now realize they fought in vain for our freedom. We gave it up to men and women that told us how to live, because they didn’t think we could do it on our own. My prayer for this country is that we can withstand the firestorm. This is fight between good and evil; just like a movie. My all time favorite movie is Braveheart; they fought for freedom to live.

We can judge and condemn others so easily. Out of the candidates which one has the strength in God? You may not agree with it, but there is something to be said about the Holy Spirit in men that believe in him. They are willing to fight and stand up for freedom. It is not Romney or Gingrich. Romney is a weak man that was raised in a church that is a deception of scripture. They change their doctrine to appear like moral individuals. Gingrich is a thief and fraud. Paul will get us killed by his stance on Iran. Santorum should be president. You may not believe in his church, but we better pray that he gets in because he understands the freedom that Christ to our hearts.

My only question is what are we going to tell our children about freedom? We are only thinking about ourselves and not them. We are only thinking about how this is going to affect our finances. We are basically telling them that can’t succeed in life, because it is not what the government defines as success. Tell your kids there is reason for to learn, because the government doesn’t think they are worth it. Americans that don't believe in our constitution need to move out the country in  my opinion, and let those that do believe in freedom get back to business.

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Galatians 1:6-10 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment