Friday, January 6, 2012

Communism

Abolition of Private Property.
Heavy Progressive Income Tax.
Abolition of Rights of Inheritance.
Confiscation of Property Rights.
Central Bank.
Government Ownership of Communication and Transportation.
Government Ownership of Factories and Agriculture.
Government Control of Labor.
Corporate Farms and Regional Planning.
Government Control of Education.


Does this sound familiar? Actually, it looks a lot like our current government doesn’t it? This is Communism - Marxist-Lenin communism. I don’t even know what to say other than our government has got their hands in all this and have created regulation and laws that we think is for the good of the country. I am actually in shock that I would even have to write this about the United States.

I am very fortunate that I was raised by a man that loves history. If we remove God, and education the people become passive and ignorant. False doctrine has been taught for so long that I don’t even think people know they have been taught it. The biggest problem is they still have in their words, but it is been replaced by the social gospel. I can’t really explain other than people have no idea the theology of Christ in the mainstream Christianity. If Christians conform to what they believe is moral than they become immoral. We are to be kind to all - the social gospel. My favorite phrase is “how we say it” or “we should be loving in all circumstances.” That is control of another and no one has that right.

The baby boomer generation is an interesting study. They are by far in my opinion the most dangerous generation to ever be in power because they have been taught the social gospel. All we have to do is read about the hippie movement; peace, love and not war. The parable to this is that they hated the government for the Vietnam War, but they are controlling the freedom of Americans now because of their ideology. They truly believe it is “good” for the nation. It is time to wake up. We are slaves to United States government. The list above is frightening to me. I cannot believe that our parents’ generation did this us. This is what was taught in the 60’s to so many that are currently in power; republican and democratic.

My husband made the comment to me that I have become hard-core southern Baptist. I told him; no I have become a hard core believer that the only way to live is to follow him. If I break one law than I break them all. We have always had discussions about Paul. My husband at one time found Paul to be too harsh. I find Paul to be quite refreshing and I wish that we had more men and women like him. Paul called like it was, and I love it.

I do not believe for a second that we can learn about what we are doing is wrong without being firmly told that what we are doing is against God. I am actually quite confused by Christians that think this, and shocked. The funny thing about it is he said; “I wonder if people that prayed that for you to accept Christ regret it now.” My answer was yes they probably do. I think they under estimated that I would actually study it and would what to know why they told me I needed it. I agree I needed it, but I definitely can’t conform to what they think a Christian is.

I have been told by many that this blog is offensive to others; good. My husband has been told that. We both have been told that this journey should be private; social gospel. Christ was very firm that his followers had to teach the truth and get the message out no matter the cost to themselves. What is your definition of a Christian? For most people the definition is our deeds and how we love another is a reflection of our faith. Sounds pretty good doesn’t? Deeds without faith is false.
Circumstance is just circumstance. Excuses are just excuses. Having an illness changes your mind about some things. I have a very hard time with individuals that use illness as an excuse. Very hard time. I also have a hard time with the abuse of love and compassion. People use it to gain control. People forget that in their definition of “love” they are teaching a form of the social gospel. If we conform and are tolerant then we are a loving Christians? False doctrine. We are to love our enemies, but the truth is that the only salvation is through Christ. Don’t be fooled by what is happening in this country.

It very important to understand the love of God and the death of Christ. 1 Corinthians 13 4-7 is that verse, but we are the sin in that verse don‘t forget that. The Corinthians were a social gospel church. They believed that what they were teaching and following was correct. It was false because they worried too much about what society when they said "no." They allowed the false appearance of goodness to take over. The sad part is it will not be our government that damns us it will the hypocrite in the pew next to us.
http://atheism.about.com/library/glossary/western/bldef_socialgospel.htm
http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/about/socialgospel-1.html
http://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/communism.htm


For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them. (Romans 1:18-32 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment